The 2nd International Conference on Blockchain, Information Technology and Smart Finance (ICBIS 2023) will bring together leading researchers, engineers and scientists in the domain of interest from around the world.
Topics of Interest for Submission Include, But not Limited to:
(1) Blockchain algorithm, experiment, prototype, storage management, system design and other methods and applications.
(2) Data security, privacy, trust, trust management, distributed consensus and fault tolerance mechanism, Internet of things security solutions and their applications, etc.
(3) Deep integration method and application of artificial intelligence and financial industry.
(4) Quantitative trading strategy and financial supervision based on big data technology.
(5) Method and application of RMB Offshore internationalization based on blockchain
All papers, both invited and contributed, will be reviewed by two or three experts from the committees. After a careful reviewing process, all accepted papers of ICBIS 2022 will be submitted for indexing by Ei Compendex and Scopus.
1. The submitted papers must not be under consideration elsewhere.
2. Please send the full paper(word+pdf) to SUBMISSION SYSTEM(English) or SUBMISSION SYSTEM(Chinese)
3. Please submit the full paper, if presentation and publication are both needed.
4. Please submit the abstract only, if you just want to make presentations.
5. Templates Downlow：Templates
6. Should you have any questions, or you need any materials in English, please contact us Jules：13502444340
1) Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is finished.
2) All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.